Saturday, April 11, 2020

2Timothy 4:7-8

Strive, like Paul, to finish the course!Listen to what the Bible says, from 2Timothy.

(click for podcast)

ni ganar fought te jate akaanir. ni ganar finished te course. ni ganar kept te faith. teh jii bat, ogir is stored laam par ni te crown be righteousness, meg te Lord, te righteous judge, will dinuir at ni bat ibac tuur; bal not at ni shi, a' also at an those Tion'ad ganar cyare kaysh appearing.
I have fought the good fight. I have finished the course. I have kept the faith. From now on, there is stored up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, will give to me on that day; and not to me only, but also to all those who have loved his appearing.

Listen to the Word, it reaches even to galaxies far, far away

No comments:

Post a Comment