Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Heb 13 5 6

Heb 13 5 6

Freedom from want!Listen to what the Bible says, from Hebrews.

(click for podcast)

Hebrews cuyir mav teh te riduurok be money, content ti such kebise sa gar ganar, par kaysh has said, ni will o'r nayc way ba'slanar gar, neither will ni o'r any way forsake gar. { Note: Deuteronomy 31:6 } So ibac ti jate courage vi say, te Lord is ner helper. ni will not chaabar. meg liser tratur narir at ni? { Note: Psalm 118:6-7 }
Hebrews Be free from the love of money, content with such things as you have, for he has said, I will in no way leave you, neither will I in any way forsake you. { Note: Deuteronomy 31:6 } So that with good courage we say, The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me? { Note: Psalm 118:6-7 }

Listen to the Word, it reaches even to galaxies far, far away

No comments:

Post a Comment