Tuesday, July 30, 2019

2Co 12 9 10


When are we strong?Listen to what the Bible says, from 2Corinthians.

(click for podcast)

kaysh has said at ni, ner grace is sufficient par gar, par ner power is made perfect o'r weakness. Most gladly therefore ni will rather kote o'r ner weaknesses, ibac te power be Christ may udes bat ni. Therefore ni hibir pleasure o'r weaknesses, o'r injuries, o'r necessities, o'r persecutions, o'r distresses, par Christ's sake. par when ni am laandur, then am ni dral.
He has said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore I will rather glory in my weaknesses, that the power of Christ may rest on me. Therefore I take pleasure in weaknesses, in injuries, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ`s sake. For when I am weak, then am I strong.



Listen to the Word, it reaches even to galaxies far, far away

No comments:

Post a Comment