Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Isaiah 59 21


God's word is an inheritance from the prophet.Listen to what the Bible says, from Isaiah.

(click for podcast)

sa par ni, ibic is ner covenant ti them, says Yahweh. ner Spirit Tion'ad is bat gar, bal ner words meg ni ganar naritir o'r gar mouth, shall not ba'slanar out be gar mouth, nor out be te mouth be gar arpat, nor out be te mouth be gar arpat's seed, says Yahweh, teh henceforth bal forever.
As for me, this is my covenant with them, says Yahweh. My Spirit who is on you, and my words which I have put in your mouth, shall not depart out of your mouth, nor out of the mouth of your seed, nor out of the mouth of your seed`s seed, says Yahweh, from henceforth and forever.

Listen to the Word, it reaches even to galaxies far, far away

No comments:

Post a Comment