Thursday, November 3, 2016

Joh 15 4 7


How does Christ strengthen his followers?Listen to what the Bible says, from John.

(click for podcast)

Remain o'r ni, bal ni o'r gar. sa te branch liser't jorir papurgaat de ast, unless bic remains o'r te vine, so neither can gar, unless gar remain o'r ni. ni am te vine. gar are te branches. kaysh Tion'ad remains o'r ni, bal ni o'r him, te arasuumir bears much papurgaat, par dar'tome teh ni gar liser narir naas. meh a tratur doesn't remain o'r ni, kaysh is thrown out sa a branch, bal is withered; bal val joruur them, goorar them lo te tracyn, bal val are burned. meh gar remain o'r ni, bal ner words remain o'r gar, gar will ask whatever gar copad, bal bic will cuyir done par gar.
Remain in me, and I in you. As the branch can`t bear fruit by itself, unless it remains in the vine, so neither can you, unless you remain in me. I am the vine. You are the branches. He who remains in me, and I in him, the same bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. If a man doesn`t remain in me, he is thrown out as a branch, and is withered; and they gather them, throw them into the fire, and they are burned. If you remain in me, and my words remain in you, you will ask whatever you desire, and it will be done for you.

Listen to the Word, it reaches even to galaxies far, far away

No comments:

Post a Comment